I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Trip To Ocean City, New Jersey On October 11, 2010

The beach in October?? That is how I spent Columbus Day??? Christopher Columbus stood upon the beaches of the New World many years ago and I decided to do the same. The temperature of the air was just fine as was the temperature of the ocean.

This is also a great time to year to go down to the shore for the sales on the boardwalk. Stock up on towels and other seasonal items for next year! The beach season will be back before we know it!

I thought this stream looked interesting so I filmed it. I am not sure if it was a natural formation or if it was made by some kids. Either way I thought it was quite nice. This is the REAL Jersey Shore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this at a shop on the boardwalk. It was made in Indonesia, and cost only $5.00. Just in time for Halloween too!
Photobucket


Here is a video of the stream:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Ocean City to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thank you for the interest. I just saw your comment now (January 07, 2024). I am currently transferring to a new blog url. I can send you a message soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!