Once again Mullica Hill hosted a Civil War Reenactment at their annual Fall Festival. The weather was just right for the event and it turned out well. This was my second year attending the Reenactment.
There were also several exhibits and props for spectators to view ...
Photo of Robert E. Lee on the table:
The Reenactment took place across the street from a cemetery that included the burial places of actual Veterans of the original conflict of the 1860s:
Here is the resting place of James S. Stratton. He was killed on August 25, 1864 at The Second Battle Of Ream's Station in Virginia. James was only 20 years old.
More information about Ream's Station can be found at these links:
One final shot of the Reenactors' Confederate Camp while no one was around (I personally think this is a really great shot):
There was a Union Camp a few minutes away ...
The following two photos were taken at a doctor's information table:
The Colored Regiment also had a presence:
More photos of the day can be viewed at this link:
Here is a video showing parts of the Reenactment:
If the video does not embed properly, here is the url:
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Halloween 2010
- Iranians Protest The Appearance Of Jimmy Carter In...
- German Wafers With Dark Chocolate - Check Out What...
- Concert Review: The Early Music Fest Held In Hamil...
- Durga Puja Held On October 14, 2010
- A Trip To Ocean City, New Jersey On October 11, 20...
- Civil War Reenactment At The Fall Festival In Mull...
- Battle Of Germantown Revolutionary War Reenactment...
- Historic Soldiers Weekend At Fort Mifflin In Phila...
- Italian-American Festival At Mercer County Park On...
- The Rally For The Iranian Protesters Held In New Y...
- Civil War Reenactment At Historic Cold Spring Vill...
- Revolutionary War Encampment At Historic Cold Spri...
- Vietnam Veterans Appreciation Day At Fort Mifflin ...
- ▼ October (14)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art