I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I was out and about today partaking in Trick Or Treating on the streets of Pennsylvania's own city of Philadelphia, a party a few blocks away and a stroll down South Street with some people.
I even got lucky with candy at a store at around 11:00 in the evening!!

Photo taken on Front Street above the Delaware River (the Pumpkin Jack O' Lantern bucket you see is from the 1960s ... over 40 years old!!):

Photobucket

Here is a photo of my haul from the day:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OOOH, red hots! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small amount of that candy left and that Red Hots box is still there. You want it?? Haha, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!