Today I visited five World War I Monuments/Memorials in honor of Veterans Day ... the first Veterans Day during the World War I Centennial. The cities were Oaklyn, Collingswood, Lindenwold, Monroe Township and Gloucester Township. The plaque for the one in Lindenwold was removed because the building is, by all appearances, vacant. I imagine the group that moved took the plaque with them. I got lost trying to find the memorial in Gloucester Township. I was driving aimlessly and when I was at a red light, I looked to my right and there was the memorial in Monroe Township. Totally unplanned, totally unscripted, very unexpected ... I went with the opportunity. I definitely took the good with the bad today. A driver in Gloucester Township gave me a beep of support at 4:41 in the video.
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- Philadelphia Christmas Village Mit Dem Nürnberger ...
- Mother Of Pearl By George Wilton Ballard With Orch...
- Haydn Quartet And Walter R. Rogers With Tenting On...
- Christkindlmarkt In Clark, New Jersey On November ...
- Lincoln's Gettysburg Address Recitation By Harry E...
- Purchases From The Mechanical Music Extravaganza I...
- On This Day, 200 Years Ago, Hiram Cronk Was Discha...
- Visiting Five World War I Monuments/Memorials On V...
- The 25th Anniversary Of The Fall Of The Berlin Wal...
- 237th Anniversary Of The Siege Of Fort Mifflin Rev...
- Authentic Railroad Sounds By Tops Music Enterprise...
- Gothika Purple Tempest Contact Lenses Stacked With...
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art