I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Purchases From The Mechanical Music Extravaganza In Wayne, NJ In October 2014

On October 12, 2014, I attended the AMAZING Mechanical Music Extravaganza in Wayne, New Jersey.  This was my second time attending this convention and, like last time, was very much worth the two hour drive to get there.  This is the place to be if you want to procure an early machine for cylinders or 78s or stroll down the aisles as if it was a museum.  The admission fee was $6.  I certainly recommend the convention and I will be attending the next event in 2015.

This video is dark.  I did not realize until after the fact.  Plus, I already lost a bunch of records and all four needle packets that I purchased ... story of my life.  due to these facts, this video is a mess.  When I find all that stuff, I might rerecord a video.



 photo MechanicalOctober201401_zps02a11989.jpg
 photo MechanicalOctober201402_zpsd796818a.jpg
 photo MechanicalOctober201403_zpsa0d19de2.jpg

My car is getting stuffed here ... and this was just the beginning!
 photo MechanicalOctober201404_zpsf61d40de.jpg

Here is my haul minus some records and all four needle packets:
 photo MechanicalOctober201405_zps417df5a6.jpg

Here is the website for the event - dates are already announced for 2015!: http://www.antique-sound.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!