I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The 25th Anniversary Of The Fall Of The Berlin Wall With A Relic To Commemorate The Day

Meine Damen und Herren ... hallo.  Das ist Michael.  Es ist neunte November 2014 und heute ist der fünfundzwanzigste jahrestag von dem sturz der Berliner Mauer.  Hier ist ein stuck von der Mauer.

For the English speakers:
Ladies and Gentlemen ... hello.  This is Michael.  It is the ninth of November 2014 and today is the twenty-fifth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.  Here is a piece of the Wall.



Here I am with a piece of the Wall on November 9, 2014 ... 25 years after that very Wall fell:
 photo BerlinWall19892014_zps983853c5.jpg

I took this photo way back in 2008 when I had acquired the relic:
 photo BerlinWallRelic_zpsbcd191da.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!