I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This Sunday, January 13, 2013, A Demonstration Calling For A Stop To The Pending Executions Of The Cousins Zanyar Moradi And Loghman Moradi And All Political Prisoners In Iran Will Be Held In Washington, DC

My Friends: This Sunday, January 13, 2013, a Demonstration calling for a stop to the pending executions of the cousins Zanyar Moradi and Loghman Moradi and all political prisoners in Iran will be held in Washington, DC. As it stands presently, I will be attending this Protest. If any of you want to attend (and I hope you do), the link below has all of the details.

http://missionfreeiran.org/2013/01/08/free-moradis

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!