I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Malaysian 50 Sen Coin Made Its Way To The USA And Became Change

It is January 30, 2013. I just came back from the store. While I was in line I noticed the cashier was looking at a coin. I asked her if it was a rare coin. She said it was a 50 cent piece from Malaysia. I asked if I could have it as change and she said "Sure". It is a 50 Sen piece from the year 2003 - Bank Negara Malaysia. A Malaysian coin made its way to the USA and I took advantage of the opportunity.

The coin is kinda cool ... now if the country only got rid of its stupid and savage islamic apostasy law.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have no authority to tell Malaysia what to do just because you blindly perceive yourself as being more superior just cause you're American. For your own personal enlightment (which you so desperately need), study up, do background research about the context of your argument and tell me, has anyone actually been convicted of this so called "apostasy law"?

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be ignorant of the fact that apostates are harassed in Malaysia and there is a whole bunch of legal nonsense, such as religious counseling, involved as well. You are in absolutely no position to enlighten me. People who support apostasy-related legislation are in need of enlightenment in order to free them from that absurd clerical nonsense. Good luck for what? The filthy ideology that engendered the apostasy law needs more than luck ... it needs that atrocious law in order to survive because it is, in fact, inferior. It is easy to perceive myself as superior when the competition is barbaric and disgusting. I did background research on Lina Joy, Nur'aishah Bokhari and Wong Ah Kiu among others. All of the litigious activity involving those people was totally unnecessary. Malaysia should boldly enter the nineteenth century and throw all of those preposterous clerical laws into the trash can. Human beings must have the right to believe as they see fit for themselves and I will not entertain any arguments to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!