I have some more sad news to report to you this month. Another Supercentenarian who was born in the 1800s has departed the Earth. Her name is Koto Okubo and she is the second person from the 1890s to have passed on this month. Not much is known about Koto. The following link features some information about her: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20130113a4.html
R.I.P. to Koto Okubo who lived from December 24, 1897 to January 12, 2013 ... 115 years total.
There are now only fourteen individuals who were born in the 1800s left on the planet.
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- ► 2014 (75)
- War Of 1812 Recruitment Document From January 31, ...
- A Malaysian 50 Sen Coin Made Its Way To The USA An...
- The Number Of Survivors From The 1800s Is Back To ...
- The Moon, The Star Aldebaran (As Part Of The Const...
- Koto Okubo, The World's Oldest Woman, Passed Away ...
- Richard Milhous Nixon Centennial 1913 - 2013
- This Sunday, January 13, 2013, A Demonstration Cal...
- There Are Only 15 People From The 1800s Left In Th...
- The Two Oldest Americans, Dina Manfredini And Mami...
- Early Music Events For 2013
- A Visit To Princeton Battlefield On January 3, 201...
- Historic Events For 2013
- Happy New Year 2013 And The 150th Anniversary Of T...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art