I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Koto Okubo, The World's Oldest Woman, Passed Away Yesterday At The Age Of 115

I have some more sad news to report to you this month. Another Supercentenarian who was born in the 1800s has departed the Earth. Her name is Koto Okubo and she is the second person from the 1890s to have passed on this month. Not much is known about Koto. The following link features some information about her: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20130113a4.html

R.I.P. to Koto Okubo who lived from December 24, 1897 to January 12, 2013 ... 115 years total.

There are now only fourteen individuals who were born in the 1800s left on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!