I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Richard Milhous Nixon Centennial 1913 - 2013

January 9, 2013 ... the 100th Birth Anniversary of Richard Milhous Nixon. On this day in 1913, Richard Nixon was born. In honor of Richard Nixon's Centennial, I decided to dig into the archives and pull out a few items such as autographed books, signed letters, press photographs, political campaign buttons, a record and a hilarious and incredibly bizarre Richard Nixon shower head ... no doubt one of the most bizarre pieces of Presidential Memorabilia ever made!! I also spun the record for those who want to hear his voice.

Richard Nixon ... Congressman, Senator, Vice President, President and World War II Veteran.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdDPDaAwL0

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!