I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Monday, January 7, 2013

There Are Only 15 People From The 1800s Left In The World


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbv5vTqe3Ig

It is January 7, 2013. This is my video tribute to the Final 15 People who were born in the 1800s. In April of 2012, I recorded a video tribute to the Final 25 Survivors from the 1800s and in November 2012, I recorded a video tribute in honor of the Final 20 Survivors from the 1800s. It has been a mere two months and we lost five People during that time. All of them were from the United States Of America and their names are Beryl Kapaun, Nettie Whittington, Besse Cooper, Dina Manfredini and Mamie Rearden. Out of the five, Dina Manfredini was not born in America - she was born in Italy and later in life, became a U.S. citizen.

I have two more interesting and fascinating facts to present. The previous Top 5 Oldest People In The World were all Non-Whites and the current Top 4 Oldest People In The World are all from the nation of Japan. Their names are Jiroemon Kimura, Koto Okubo, Misawo Okawa and Hatsue Ono. The only people left from the years 1897 and 1898 are from Japan.

In this video I also discuss the reason why I believe the nineteenth century is comprised of the years 1800 to 1899 rather than 1801 to 1900. I view time as a stop watch.

The names of the Final 15 Survivors can be seen at this link: http://grg.org/Adams/E.HTM

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!