Mere hours from now, the Freedom Fighters in Iran will once again take to the streets. Rallies, Demonstrations and Protests in honor of Sanee Zhale and Mohammad Mokhtari (two brave Protesters who were killed this past Monday) are scheduled all across the country. This day is specifically known as 1 Esfand in Iran (February 20 on my calendar).
This has been a very incredible week for the Protesters. The crowds have been the largest in number since December of 2009.
Here are a few videos from this past week's Rallies and Street Protests ...
Here is a brief clip showing an incredible Rally in Iran. Listen to the slogans! I wish I was there for this!
Here is a regime sympathizer or a plain-clothes Basij agent. He tried saving a poster which featured the image of Iran's "Supreme Leader" Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei. The crowd did not take kindly to his support of the gang of thugs currently holding their nation hostage.
Iranian Protesters tear down a large poster of Khamenei. They are chanting "Mubarak, Ben Ali, Now It’s Seyed Ali". The Freedom Fighters have broken a major taboo. Absolutely amazing. The fall of the regime is at hand.
As I was typing this entry, I was informed of some truly amazing news ... a regime Diplomat had defected! A high ranking Diplomat working for Iran's Consulate in Milan, Italy had joined the Green Movement, and expressed his Solidarity with the Pro-Democracy Opposition. This is an extraordinary development and will only aid in the growing tide in favor of the Freedom Fighters in Iran. Here is the article (in Persian/Parsi): http://news.gooya.com/politics/archives/2011/02/117912.php
In a final note, when one thinks the regime cannot sink any lower than it has to this point, it outdoes itself. At the funerals of the aforementioned Sanee Zhale and Mohammad Mokhtari, the regime claims they were on the side of the Islamic Republic and were killed by Opposition Forces. Evidence proves otherwise ... here is one article: http://www.payvand.com/news/11/feb/1164.html and another article by my friend Potkin Azarmehr: http://azarmehr.blogspot.com/2011/02/despicable-regime.html. As I stated in a previous blog entry (http://michaeltheresearcher.blogspot.com/2011/01/islamic-republic-of-iran-spins-recent.html), the regime is known for being extremely delusional. In this case, they are delusional and disgusting. As for Sanee and Mohammad themselves ... NEVER FORGET the Matryrs who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the cause of Freedom! To Sanee, Mohammad and the steadfast Freedom Fighters of Iran, I am with you in spirit. Azadi Baraye Iran!
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- My Response To The Gesture Of Appreciation By The ...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Hypocritical Criticism Of Mu...
- George Washington's 279th Birth Anniversary
- George Washington's Birthday Celebration And Muske...
- Revolutionary War Encampment At The Valley Forge N...
- Iranian Protesters Set To Take To The Streets On F...
- Vinegar Valentines - A Different Kind Of Valentine...
- Albert Woolson - The Undisputed Last Surviving Civ...
- Saraswati Puja Held On February 8, 2011
- Ronald Wilson Reagan Centennial 1911 - 2011
- Freedom For Egypt Rally Held In New York City On F...
- Horace Greeley's 200th Birth Anniversary!
- Frank Woodruff Buckles, America's Last Surviving W...
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art