I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014 Marks The Three Year Anniversary Of The Disputed Presidential Election Results In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo. I Still Have Not Forgotten.

It is December 9, 2014 and today marks the three year anniversary of the announcement of the results of the disputed presidential election in the Democratic Republic Of The Congo.  As many of you know, I post a video message on this date every year in order to create awareness.  Just today I read that chaos is still taking place in the DRC in recent weeks.  I am hoping that 2015 will see an end to the rapes, an end to the plunder, an end to the killings and an end to the overall madness that reigns in The Congo at present.


The url for the above video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf12Frvz4xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!