I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Valve Charger Transforming Action Figure From The M.A.R.S. Converters Toy Line

I noticed my blog entry and video from December 14, 2010 dedicated to the Accelerator action figure was fairly popular (someone even posted the url into a discussion thread on google) so I looked at other websites, threads and blogs that featured the M.A.R.S. Converters toys. After looking at some pictures and reading some reviews, I decided to get another ... the guy named Valve Charger. I found one at Walgreens half off - it was only $4.99!! The figure is pretty cool - the only problem has to do with the legs ... they fall off during the transformation process! The legs do snap back in place and the figure can stand on its own. It is great for display and for play. I like it. The company that released it is Hap-P-Kid/Cybotronix.

Like I did with the previous M.A.R.S. Converters toy, I made a video showing the step-by-step process: taking the figure out of the box and transforming it. Here is the clip:



Photographs of the toy ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!