I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day Earring - Homemade!

I wanted to wear a Saint Patrick's Day earring today. As some of you know, I keep my ties in theme and I do the same with earrings. I went to a couple dollar stores recently and I could not find any earrings so I had an idea to make one. I saw a necklace with a clover on it and it looked like it could be easily attached to a post or a chain link so I set out to find one ... in silver. I found a gold set of earrings and I would have taken it if I could not find a silver set. Mere seconds later, I found a silver set. I took the necklace and one of the earrings apart and combined the necessary pieces creating my very own homemade earring for Saint Patrick's Day! Cost - two dollars. I hope you like it. Here are a video and a few pictures of the craft project ...



The items as they were purchased:

Photobucket

Here you can see how they were combined for the finished product:

Photobucket

I am very proud of this accomplishment, hahaha!!

This is a screen shot from the video:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!