I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Worm War I Video Game Played On An Atari 7800 ProSystem And A General Electric Television Set

A General Electric Model 25GT511 television set in my home no longer gets channels/stations.  My Mom wanted to throw it out.  I wanted to see if the television would still play VHS tapes via the VCR.  It did.  I then checked to see if the old Atari 7800 still worked.  It did ... and hours later, I played video games instead of getting stuff done around the house.  Here I am playing Worm War I from 20th Century Fox Video Games and Sirius Software.  This is the same cartridge that my brothers and I played when we got it in 1982 or 1983.  I was 8 or 9 years of age.  Hours of fun.  I think my brother bought the Atari 7800 ProSystem in 1988.  The G.E. television was purchased in 1996.

 photo WormWar01_zpse7b1f887.jpg

 photo WormWar02_zpsd07bf4b4.jpg

The url for the above video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB1Mi7a-sq8

The fourth day of 2015 and I'm messing with this 80s stuff.  I created a monster.  I already recorded another video for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!