Some more White Doo Wop for you. This is the other side of the record that I played the other day. The group with the crazy name is back with another fine track that puts the band members' talents on display. As far as I know, this is a 1973 pressing of a demo from 1963 or 1964. This is a really neat cream-colored 45. Some of the "information" on the label is bolonie. I am spinning the record on an Audiotronics 304E turntable. The guys who recorded this track were also known as The Lytations, The Kaptions, The Five Scripts and The Beatles. One member of the group, Jack Strong, has his own Doo Wop radio show on Sundays and Thursdays at this website: http://www.doowopcafe.net/schedule.html. I tuned in last Thursday as a matter of fact. He plays some great, obscure material.
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- Battle Of The Bulge World War II Reenactment Held ...
- Space Attack Video Game Played On An Atari 7800 Pr...
- Berzerk Video Game Played On An Atari 7800 Prosyst...
- Five Sh*ts (Aka The Lytations) - My Pretty Little ...
- Five Sh*ts (Aka The Lytations) - Stormy Weather Ho...
- Video Pinball Video Game Played On An Atari 7800 P...
- Worm War I Video Game Played On An Atari 7800 ProS...
- Early Music Events For 2015
- Historical Outings And Other Events For 2015
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art