Many of us experienced The Witches Ball once again. 2014 marked my fifth or sixth year attending. I noticed the town decorating more for the event compared to previous years. That allowed me to take more photographs.
First, here is a virtual tour of the event:
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- Halloween Can Be For Vegans 2014
- Haunted Haddon Halloween Car Show In Camden, New J...
- The 50th Anniversary Of The Passing Of President H...
- The 150th Anniversary Of The Battle Of Cedar Creek...
- 18th Century Field Day And The Assault On Fort Mer...
- The Witches Ball In Mount Holly, NJ On October 11,...
- How Could I Know By The Peerless Quartette 1913 Co...
- Battle Of Germantown Revolutionary War Reenactment...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art