I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013 Marks The Two Year Anniversary Of The Disputed Presidential Election Results In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo. I Still Have Not Forgotten.

It is December 9, 2013 and today marks the two year anniversary of the announcement of the results of the disputed presidential election in the Democratic Republic Of The Congo. I still think about the crisis in the Congo quite often. I would like to see a resolution as soon as possible. I wanted to tell all of you out there that I have still not forgotten. I will continue to follow the story on the situation in the Congo and I hope to attend another Demonstration soon.



I attended the Mega March Demonstration in January of last year. Here is my blog entry for that event: http://michaeltheresearcher.blogspot.com/2012/01/mega-march-rally-for-congo-and.html

My statement on the one year anniversary of the election can be heard at this link: http://michaeltheresearcher.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-9-2012-marks-one-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!