Tonight I have for you the Tuxedo Dance Orchestra with "My Isle Of Golden Dreams". The song was recorded on February 4, 1920 and the Diamond Disc record was pressed on the Edison label (Catalog number: 50649-L and Matrix number: 7145-C-4-11). The grooves are very clean on this example. The record is being played on an Edison Disc Phonograph Model C-150 that was manufactured some time between 1915 and 1919.
I am getting you ready for the Spring 2015 edition of the Mechanical Music Extravaganza that will take place tomorrow in Wayne, New Jersey. I bought this very machine at the Autumn 2014 Mechanical Music Extravaganza last October. This record is from a crate of records that the seller threw in with the machine.
The url for the video above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAdeDX1bTs
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- Neshaminy State Park Civil War Reenactment And Enc...
- Purchases From The Mechanical Music Extravaganza I...
- Tuxedo Dance Orchestra - My Isle Of Golden Dreams ...
- Abraham Lincoln And George Washington Apotheosis C...
- John Wilkes Booth Shot Abraham Lincoln On This Day...
- "Dixie" By The Edison Symphony Orchestra 1906/1907...
- The 150th Anniversary Of Robert E. Lee's Surrender...
- Specimens Of Confederate Currency 1860s Four State...
- "Just Before The Battle, Mother" By Jim Doherty Ed...
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art