I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Moon, Jupiter And Venus In The Night Sky On January 30, 2012

On January 30, 2012, and just after 6:00 PM, the night sky featured the Moon and the Planets Jupiter and Venus. The following pictures show the three (I labeled some so people can see exactly what it is they are looking at) ...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a video of the three objects in the sky:


I also took some shots on January 28. You can see how far the moon traveled in two days. Once again, Jupiter is higher and Venus is lower. The set of lights you see in the first photo is an airplane.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!