I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Prediction For The Miss Belgium 2012 Contest: Top Three: Virginie Philippot, Ons Detaille And Laura Beyne!

The winner of the Miss Belgium 2012 Contest will be decided tomorrow. I thought I would do some speculating and predicting. I will give you my top three ...

Clicking on the jpeg will increase its size:



As you can see, my top three are Virginie Philippot, Ons Detaille and Laura Beyne. I made the collage from photographs I found on the internet as well as screen shots I made from promotional videos. Who knows if I will get sued or not for doing this.

I made a video giving my prediction on the seventh of January. I had to edit it and then upload it again. Here it is:


Keywords: Miss Belgiƫ, Miss Belgique, Miss Belgien

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!