I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Drifter Transforming Action Figure From The M.A.R.S. Converters Toy Line

This is my third review for a MARS Converters transformable action figure. The toy's name is Drifter. He transforms into a blue car. I bought this at Walgreens in March and I finally found time to do a review here in November. It was half off - only $4.99!! The figure is pretty cool, but the arms do not stay in ... they will fall off during play. It is great for display and for play. Drifter stands on his own with no problems. I like it. The company that released it is Hap-P-Kid/Cybotronix.

As some of you know, I always film the M.A.R.S. Converters experience and here is my latest video showing the step-by-step process: taking the figure out of the box and transforming it ...



Photographs of the toy ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!