I always stock up when Aldi puts their German holiday imports on their shelves. I have been going to Aldi since the 1980s (in Germany) and it was great to see the chain arrive in America in the 1990s. Most of the food you see comes from Aldi ... the only exception is the edible grass. I purchased that in Acme.
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- ► 2014 (75)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Floralia: Festival Of The Roman Goddess Flora (Shr...
- Colored Troops Civil War Reenactment Held At Fort ...
- This Weekend: Colored Troops Civil War Reenactment...
- Victorian-Era Print Of The Goddess Eastre
- German Imports For Easter 2010
- Some Artifacts Pertaining To Good Friday
- The Roman Festival Of Veneralia Dedicated To The G...
- ▼ April (7)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art