I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

From 2003: Star Wars Toys In The Snow Recreating Hoth Scenes

In the past couple of days, my area got hit with a bit of a snowstorm.  Knowing that a lot of snow was coming, I thought to bring out some Star Wars toys so I can recreate some Hoth scenes.  I made similar displays in the snow in January of 2003.  I took photographs of the displays thirteen years ago and I included them in the following video.  Really cool stuff.  I will be posting another video showing my 2016 displays hopefully tomorrow.  I am running a day behind due to the tons of pictures that I had taken.



Here are the photographs that were featured in the video (these were scanned from millimeter photos more than ten years ago) ...

 photo SW01_zpssenkg6cu.jpg
 photo SW02_zpsce6w8dg8.jpg
 photo SW03_zpsgwyt4b6r.jpg
 photo SW04_zps3j5pra3y.jpg
 photo SW05_zpsqwhdupke.jpg
 photo SW05a_zpseiyrwfin.jpg
 photo SW06_zpswzshslpm.jpg
 photo SW07_zpssmhqiln8.jpg
 photo SW08_zpsjrmouyie.jpg
 photo SW09_zps9rvwvd9v.jpg
 photo SW10_zpsk31iwsah.jpg
 photo SW11_zpsjeshbnhx.jpg
 photo SW12a_zpskkpg9gjg.jpg
 photo SW13_zpsaxfmhlkn.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!