I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Friday, February 21, 2014

I Support The Bakhtiari Uprising That Will Commence In A Few Short Hours In Iran

Doroooooooooooooood!  Dorood bar shoma.  Namme mann hast Michael.  It is a few minutes before midnight on February 21, 2014.  I have heard that there will be an Uprising led by the Bakhtiari People in Iran.  The Uprising will commence mere hours from now and is a Movement against the terrorist mullah regime in Iran.  I support you 100% in this Protest Movement.  As some of watching know, I have been a supporter of the Iranian Freedom Movement since the year 2009.  I still read about events taking place in Iran and when I first heard about the Bakhtiari Uprising, my initial thought was "khali khoob".  I hear that various Arab Tribes have pledged Solidarity with the Bakhtiari People.  I wish all of you the very best in this Uprising once again.  AZADI BARAYE IRAN!!!  Mamnoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!