As I stated in my previous blog entry, I went to three different events on Sunday, April 14, 2013. This began my History Workout/History Marathon. I went to the World War II event in Media, Pennsylvania specifically at the Colonial Plantation in Ridley Park. There were two tents and a small display outside and a few displays inside.
A brief video:
Here are some fantastic militaria artifacts ...
A Living Historian noticed I was wearing a 150th Civil War hat and he showed a knife to me. It was made from a Civil War sword during the World War II era so there are two historic aspects to the knife. It is pictured on the left:
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
- ► 2014 (75)
- Concert Review: The Rock N Roll Legends Show In Wi...
- World War II Encampment At Graeme Park In Horsham,...
- Neshaminy State Park Civil War Reenactment And Enc...
- Civil War Reenactment At Peddler's Village In Laha...
- 250th Anniversary Commemoration Of The Treaty Of P...
- World War II Encampment At The Colonial Plantation...
- A Goat Chilling Out And A Pleasant Stream In Media...
- Assault On Vierville-Sur-Mer World War II Reenactm...
- Tanning On April 8, 9, 10 and 11, 2013!!!!
- Colored Troops Civil War Reenactment Held At Fort ...
- Juke Box Polka 78 RPM Record: Before And After A C...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (64)
- ► 2010 (55)
- Abraham Lincoln Newspaper Campaign Token Postcard Abe
- Astronomy Sky Nightsky Planet Mars Moon
- Bob Heft American Flag America
- Centenarian Frank Woodruff Buckles Veteran World War One WW1 WWI Doughboy Autograph Autographed Signed Signature Germany
- Civil War Confederate War Peace
- Confederate General Roger Atkinson Pryor Grave Civil War Confederacy
- General President George Washington Birthday Postcard
- Hoover Eisenhower President Autograph
- Iran Protests
- Iranian Persian Sakineh Freedom
- Longevity Centenarian Super-Centenarian
- Moon Aldebaran Venus Mars Jupiter
- President William Henry Harrison Tippecanoe Log Cabin Campaign Token Tokens Signed Autographed Letter Autograph Signature Benjamin
- Princeton New Jersey NJ Battlefield Revolution Revolutionary War Hugh Mercer County
- Revolution Graves Cemetery 1700s 1800s
- Valentine's Day Saint Valentine Victorian Cards Victoriana Card Art