I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mozart Kugeln Aka Mozart BALLS!

Today is January 27, 2011. On this day back in 1756, composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born. I am spending the day celebrating Wolfgang's Birth Anniversary with some music, a tie and a popular candy made in Germany called Mozart Kugeln or Mozart BALLS! Enjoy!

Here are some pictures of the product ...

Photobucket

One of them is opened so you can see how it looks:

Photobucket

Here is a tie that makes reference to Mozart in a couple of places:

Photobucket

Here I am having some fun wearing the tie, listening to Mozart's Symphony 40 In G Minor KV 550 and showing the Balls to everybody:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HBBgwhV8g
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!