I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Squirrels Stealing Pumpkins In Front Of My House On November 13, 2010!

I bought some pumpkins to use as autumn decorations. Some squirrels showed up and took the pumpkins off of the steps and tore into them!
I had recently purchased a new camera, and wanted to test it out in front of the house. When I opened the door, I saw this mayhem!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showdown ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are two videos of this mayhem ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!