I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Goddess Eastre And The First Day Of Spring 2010

This video is about a statue I purchased at a dollar store. As I was walking down an aisle, I spotted it, and thought it would look nice if it was painted into a statue of a Goddess. Which one I thought ... how's about The Germanic Goddess Eastre! I grabbed some paint and brought it all home. I wanted to do the job on March 20 since that date is the First Day Of Spring and the beginning of The Ostara Season. It turned out alright - the hair is fabulous, but I need to touch-up the rest of it.

Here is a video of it:


Keywords: Ēastre Ēostre Eostre Easter Ēostur-Monath Eosturmonath Germany German Anglo-Saxon Austrō Au̯es- Au̯es Ostarâ Eástre Eástor áustr Göttin des Ostern

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!