I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Clay Statues Of The Minoan Snake Goddess And The Venus De Milo

I have been having a fantastic time making clay statues the past few months and I am just now showing them to the public. The first two to be presented are the Minoan Snake Goddess (made on 2-13-2010) and the Venus De Milo (made on 2-17-2010). I have never had any training in the arts in my adult life and I did not make a project out of clay since elementary school ... that was nearly twenty-five years ago. I am very satisfied with the completed specimens. Here are two videos showing the process ...

Minoan Snake Goddess:



Venus De Milo Goddess:



Many more clay statues to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!