I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tomorrow, February 11 ... Iran's Destiny

Ladies and gentlemen, in a few short hours, the sun will rise in Iran and on this day, the 31st anniversary of that country's revolution, there will be a vast and dedicated movement for freedom and human rights. I believe there may be pandemonium the likes of which that nation has never seen. Each side is bracing itself for what will be a war of words and a war of actions ... a clash of conviction and a clash of ideology. Citizens of the world, I ask all of you to wear the color green on February 11 to show support for these brave and steadfast individuals who are risking their lives in the fight for freedom and equal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!