I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Operation: Last Chance Pertaining To Early Rock N Roll, Doo Wop And Oldies Acts

As I have told some of you personally, I am launching "Operation: Last Chance". It pertains to the bands and singers of the Early Rock N Roll/Doo Wop/Oldies Era. Most of these people are over 70 now so it is important to see them asap. Think about it - this is your opportunity to hear some of the greatest songs of all time performed by the actual artists who wrote and/or recorded these songs in the 1950s and 1960s.

My first "Operation: Last Chance" campaign was launched in 2008 and the quest pertained to meeting and writing letters to Super-Centenarians who were born in the 1800s, "Real Children" of American Civil War Veterans, World War I Veterans and World War II Veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
Free counters!