I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hand-Crafted Wooden House And Wooden Tree Imported From Germany

I have two very nice items to show you today. I like them so much I figured I would blog about them.

Last year I went to the Cannstatter Volksfest in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. At the event, I picked up a wooden house and wooden tree ... both German made. The house is made by Drechslerei Tilo Kempf and incense was included. The incense will not only provide a certain aroma, it also allows the effect of smoke leaving the chimney. The house and tree are very well done. The following photos show the two items from various angles ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Here I am holding the two hand-made souvenirs.
Photobucket

I recorded a video too:

Here is the url in case the video does not embed properly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWoxnSZK4YU


Note: The photographs and the video are from August 10, 2012. I just got around to posting them now. These kinds of items will be seen at Christkndlmarkts and Weihnachtsmarkts all over the world at this time so it is fitting that I waited this long to post this material. They can be used in a German Christmas display or displayed all year 'round!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
Free counters!