I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Battle For Saint Vith World War II Reenactment Held At Fort Mifflin On December 3, 2011

Once again, Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania hosted the annual Battle For Saint Vith World War II Reenactment. The Living Historians present set up some displays in various rooms and there were two battles (at 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM). The footage posted in this blog entry is from the second battle.

I did my best to get as much footage as I could while handling the camcorder and camera, but the battle itself was just a few minutes long, and shorter than usual (to me at least), so I only have a few photographs and some brief video footage. Heck, I didn't even have time to fix a wedgie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some casings I picked up after the battle:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I would like to share with you a music video dedicated to our soldiers called


    I'll Go (A Soldiers Oath) by Kelly's Lot.


    It is a tribute to our military & veterans and is well worth watching. Please feel free to share it anywhere you'd like.

    Here's the link:


    I'll Go (A Soldiers Oath) - Kelly's Lot - @ Cahuenga General Store


    Or copy & paste the link below into your address bar:

    http://youtu.be/c5p1Qiqggao



    Thank you for your time.

    Hope you like the video,


    Tamie L. Towers
    Patriot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend. Thank you for the link. I just got to it now!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Blog Archive

Free counters!