I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Planet Venus And The Venus De Miko Statue Photographed On May 16, 2010

The Planet Venus was out and quite prominent on May 16. I thought it was a special occasion to bring out a clay statue I made of The Goddess ... it is a reproduction of the classic Venus De Milo. Since I made it, I refer to it as the Venus De Miko!

The Moon and the Planet Venus:

Photobucket

I took a few photos and could not decide on one or two so here are all of them ... each has unique color and atmosphere to it.
Check out The Goddess statue standing near the Planetary Manifestation of The Goddess Herself!!

Photobucket

Close-up of the previous shot:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
Free counters!