I am a(n) researcher and archivist.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Marion Monohann And D.S. Hunter G.A.R. Union Civil War Parade Press Photograph From 1934

My Sesquicentennial Observance of the American Civil War continues. In this blog entry, I am going to focus on an old press photograph from 1934. It features two members of the Union Army and the Grand Army Of The Republic: Marion Monohann and D.S. Hunter. It is dated September 2, 1934.

 The photo can be seen in this embedded video:


If the video does not embed properly, here is the url:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUm2Wad7KI4


Here are some jpegs of the old press photograph ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The reverse:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a(n) researcher and archivist.
Free counters!